1. In response to the current challenging situation, we have taken the decision to offer FREE ACCESS to our Augmented Reality phonics resource until summer 2020 in an effort to support parents, carers and schools in helping their children progress in phonics and reading. Our phonics cards remain available to purchase as usual, however, all images, text and ‘Zap codes’ will, temporarily, be free to view online and also to print at home.
2. FREE Parent/ Carer Guides. Working in partnership with Queens Park Rangers Football Club, we are providing weekly guides for parents and carers who wish to support their children with phonics at home, targeted at the 4+ age group. Consisting of daily 20-minute sessions, we will be providing materials to help support you and your child – and it is absolutely free.
PARTNERS OF CARTER’S YARD PHONICS
Reduce Attainment Gap
Increase Parental Engagement
Reduce Teacher Workload
Simply scan the cards with your smart device and unlock our ‘virtual teacher.’
“Modernising the teaching of phonics. An innovative project that Central Park is proud to be involved with”
“We can’t express how much we appreciate your cards and the difference it made to our outcomes.”
“Your phonics cards have certainly helped our phonics results & parental engagement.”
Listen, repeat, master!
Use the interactive menu to select to hear:
- Individual phonics sounds
- The phonics sound in a word
- The ‘sounding out’ and blending of phonics sounds to make words
- In selected examples, the phonics sound used in a short phrase or sentence
Give it a try…
Follow the steps above to test your device’s compatibility*
What our customers are saying…
For anyone teaching their pupils or their own children phonics, I highly recommend this awesome resource from @Carter’s_Phonics! Really engaging for children & at a really affordable price!
This is not only a brilliant tool for the kids but also for international mum like me. English is not my first language and ‘phonics’ was not how I was taught to read at school. I am learning myself as my kids are learning.
Thank you @Carters_Phonics. Usman is obsessed with the phonic flash cards, even his two years old sister started copying Usman while he explores the sounds and the words. Very helpful and easy to use. I would recommend the phonics flash cards to all parents.
Thank you @Carters_Phonics for being included in our ‘Learning Journey’ Edtech bus equipment. Your phonics cards have certainly helped our phonics results & parental engagement. Dogsthorpe Infant School is part of your 91% success rate. #DreamBelieveShine